I Am a Catholic for Choice!
One of the most important aspects of owning your pro-choice Catholicism is realizing you are not alone. So, thank you for joining the faithful majority of current Catholics, former Catholics, and co-conspirators to say, “I support abortion access because of my beliefs, not in spite of them.”
We’re continuing this conversation throughout the month, marking one year since Roe v. Wade was overturned by the Supreme Court and five justices who are all Catholic or were raised Catholic. This moment requires us to re-engage and speak out in faithful support of abortion access.
Here’s What You Can Do:
- Sign the “I Am a Catholic for Choice” Pledge!
Take the Pledge
- Add your name to our Solidarity Pledge. The decisions of the Catholic bishops affect us all — they are the most powerful anti-abortion lobby in the world. Not a Catholic, but still support the work of Catholics for Choice? Join us!
Take the Solidarity Pledge
- Order Pledge Cards. Help to spread the word in your community that “A Catholic for Choice Was Here!”
- Download Print-at-Home Pledge Cards. If you’d rather make your own pledge cards, print as many as you want and spread them in your community! Don’t forget to post pictures on social media.
- Download a Pledge Card Sign. Take a photo with this full-page sign and post it on social media. Make sure to tag us!
- Register to join Catholics for Choice on June 28. We will gather to commemorate the one-year anniversary of when Roe v. Wade was overturned and recommit to our work to restore and expand abortion access.
Distribute Pledge Cards in Your Community
There are so many ways you can spread the word about the pledge by sharing pledge cards with family, friends, and community members. You can slip pledge cards in the pews at church, post pledge cards on the bulletin boards in community centers, carry a stack with you to your local coffee shop... The list goes on! These cards are your tool for spreading the good news that pro-choice Catholics are the majority. Be sure to take photos, share them on social media, and tag us!Order Cards Here